Laser markable labels for the toughest environment. Yours.
Polyonics® laser markable labels (LML) are the result of working with our customers to understand their challenges and requirements when it comes to label technology for high temperature and harsh environment applications. Our LMLs are available in both black and white and are constructed from highly-durable polyimide films that can be ablated with a wide variety of popular low power lasers to provide long-term durability and improved readability. The Polyonics LML product line includes high-strength, pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) and a variety of liners for die cutting.
Features and Benefits
- Easily ablated by low power CO2, YAG, UV, Vanadate and fiber diode lasers
- Produces high definition 2D and linear bar code images
- High strength acrylic and low surface liners for die cutting
- Increased durability, temperature and chemical resistance
- Tested to the GMW14573 and GM6121M automotive label requirements
- Black LML is ESD-Safe and low-charging
- UL approved, halogen free, REACH/RoHS compliant
- Automotive under-the-hood labels1
- DOD/IUID military asset tracking
- UL approved high temperature asset tracking
- Electronics tracking
- UDI medical/pharmaceutical labeling
- Labeling for harsh environments, including strong chemicals and high abrasion areas
- Labels for low surface and high surface energy materials
To learn more about our unique engineered label and tape materials, call our technical experts at (603) 352-1415 or complete the form below to request more information. We look forward to working with you and earning your business.
Laser Markable Labels Data Sheets
Visit our Laser Markable Performance Labels Library to learn more about our labels and download product Data Sheets
Affiliations and Associations
Polyonics is proud to be associated with or be a member of the following industry organizations